The Steel City Fiber Collective is located in Pittsburgh’s Shadyside Neighborhood at 5817 Ellsworth Avenue.
We know parking can be challenging on Ellsworth Avenue. There is free street parking available after 6 PM, and a public pay parking lot across the street. See ThinkShadyside for more information on parking.
The Steel City Fiber Collective is very near the Martin Luther King Jr. East Busway Negley Station. We are also served by the following other buses:
- 64 (Ellsworth stop)
- 71A (Centre and Negley Stop)
- 71B (Alder Stop)
- 71C (Centre and Negley Stop)
- 75 (Maryland or College stop)
- 82 (Centre and Negley Stop)
- 86 (Centre and Negley Stop)